- 2017 Nonprofit of the Year – Awarded by California’s 30th State Assembly District
- Grantee Partner – The David and Lucille Packard Foundation Salinas Youth Initiative
- Grantee Partner – The California Endowment’ Building Healthy Communities Initiative
- Grantee Partner – Arts Council for Monterey County
- Grantee Partner California Arts Council
- Grantee Partner – Nancy Buck Ransom Foundation
Urban Arts Collaborative is an autonomous visual interdisciplinary art and independent, fiscally-sponsored project of Action Council of Monterey County.
Urban Arts Collaborative has thrived in our “start-up” years with the support of institutional funders like The California Endowment and The David and Lucile Packard Foundation. We are now seeking to build on that success by engaging a more diverse set of partners to help sustain our work and advance our mission. Our vision is to continue to be a small—but deeply impactful, influential, and ultimately sustainable—organization. To do this, we will be building our organizational structure and program capacity with the help of a variety of funding sources, a permanent space for program delivery, and our valued community partnerships.